This blog contains about a little crazy thing called Love, Dream, Hope, Memories, Friendship, Faith and Rock n' Roll.

Friday, March 25, 2011

DREAM HIGH QUOTE KOREAN SERIES

Jung Ha Myung (Episode 1) :
 

" The moment the break shot is made and the balls scatter, the game begins. That’s the same with important changes in life. When you hit a moment that is as sudden as the break shot, your orderly life scatters in mere moments. In front of such change, most youngsters find themselves confused and scared. If I could go back to those points, I’d like to tell them: ‘The game has begun, so don’t be scared, and enjoy it. "

Yoon Baek Hee (Episode 3) :
 

“ Do you know what is more important than friends in this place? A rival — one you want to knock down. Because that’s what’ll spur you to grow. “

Go Hye Mi (Episode 4) :
 

“ You’re afraid of me, aren’t you? My dad told me there’s only two reasons people lean on charms like that: when their own abilities don’t cut it, or when they’re afraid of someone else. “

Song Nam Boon (Episode 5) :
 

“ If a wall appears, you can knock it on its side and it’ll become a bridge. If the three of us push with all our strength, can’t we turn that little wall into a bridge? “

Kang Oh Hyuk (Episode 7) :
 

“ Truthfully, whether these students have potential… I don’t have the answer. But of one thing I’m certain. That these students, more than anyone here, want to fly. Because they love the stage like crazy, because their dream is so beautiful, they believe that their road is a happy one. Telling them not to start because they might get hurt… is cruel, is it not? I think loving something like crazy is potential. I saw that potential today. So trusting that potential, I want to tell them to try and fly. I don’t know how big their wings are, but I want to tell them to start. And to make sure the road is happy, I’m going to put my full strength behind them. “

Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk (Episode 7) :
 

“ I’m sorry for not taking your dream seriously. Once I had a dream of my own, I realized… that there are no dreams that should be laughed at in this world. “

Kang Oh Hyuk (Episode 8) :
 

“ Then the story changes. If you realize your mistake and reflect on it, fix it, and mature — then you can be the heroine of that drama. “

Kang Oh Hyuk (Episode 8) :
 

“ Your drama has a long way to go before it’s over. So don’t force yourself to go quickly. If you go slowly, you can see a lot more, in more detail, than the people who go quickly. If you ask me who would grow more between those two, I’d say it’s the one who goes slowly and sees a lot. “

Go Hye Mi (Episode 9) :
 

“ What does it matter who wins, as long as we try out best… is what I can’t bring myself to say. “

Kim Pil Sook (Episode 9) :
 

“ I wonder if I did all that for someone who has no dreams, no goals. So, I gave it up. “

Shi Kyung Jin (Episode 10) :
 

“ Music is the universal language of mankind. “

Song Sam Dong (Episode 11) :
 

“ Mother, you lied to me. You said that the heavens would only give me hardship I can handle. But that must not be true for me. The hardship I’m facing is unbearably heavy, and cruel. Mother, I’ve barely started, but I think I have to say farewell to my dreams. What am I supposed to do now? “

Song Sam Dong (Episode 12) :
 

“ You said before… that you wouldn’t give up. That you would pull me up. Go ahead and pull me out. Please… pull me out. “

Song Sam Dong (Episode 13) :
 

“ I’m just as depressed as you, but I’m doing my best. Even if there’s no sound, I chase it so I can sing. Do you know why? So I can beat you. “

Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk (Episode 14) :
 

“ Since I made acted wrongly, I should apologize. “

Song Sam Dong (Episode 14) :
 

“ Do you know what it means to become an adult? It means there’s less and less to smile about. So we’ll have to smile even more, even if we have to force it. “

Yoon Baek Hee (Episode 14) :

“ Normally when people give people something, they hold back their share. Even when protecting someone, they do it after protecting themselves first. But you’re different — you threw yourself away to protect me. That’s enough for me. Hoping for more will only bring me punishment. “

Go Hye Mi (Episode 15) :
 

“ But in the past year, through popular music, I was able to cheer somebody on, I was able to make somebody happy, and I came to find out that I could encourage someone too. When I look back to when I ridiculed popular music, I realize that I was the prejudiced, third-rate one. I think in the last year, I’ve barely made it out of being third-rate. And that I have the capacity to become first-rate. “

Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk (Episode 16 / Final Episode) :
 

“ There are two kinds of happiness in the world. One is a happiness that you realize after the fact. The other is a happiness that you feel in the moment. The happiness in the moment is so rare that they say you can live your whole life on the light that shines from remembering it. I think we’ll go on remembering this moment, today, like that kind of happiness… that we can remember for the rest of our lives, the moment when we shined. “

Song Sam Dong (Episode 16 / Final Episode) :
 

“ I’m not going! From the beginning, you were music to me, and music was you. That’s why I came this far. If you’re not there, there is no music. “
I only added a few quotes. The rest, i take from dramabeans.com ☹

No comments:

Post a Comment